Telephone: 029 2054 8000
Fax: 029 2054 8030
Contact the number below or email us if you have any queries about 118 118 directory enquiries.
Telephone: 0800 3891 118
Fax: 029 2054 8007
Directions by car
At junction 33, take the A4232 exit to Airport/Penarth/Barry/Cardiff West. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto A4232 heading to Cardiff West/Barry/Airport/Penarth. After approx 6 miles, take the B4267 exit. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Hadfield Rd. After 0.9 miles, turn left onto Penarth Rd/A4160. After 1 mile, turn right onto Tresillian Terrace. Continue onto Dumballs Rd and 118 118 TNUK building is on the left.
Directions by train
From London Paddington to Cardiff Central Station. Exit the station at the rear entrance and head towards to the Lloyds Banking Group building (approx 3 minutes walk). Tresillian Terrace runs down alongside the Lloyds building and you’ll find 118 118 TNUK on the left hand side (approx. 2 minutes walk).
Marketing, Commercial Team (118 118 and kgbdeals.co.uk)
For 118 118 Customer Care please call 0800 3891 118
Telephone: 0870 233 1000
Fax: 0870 233 2200
30-32 Whitfield Street
The entrance to our office is on Whitfield Street next to Tesco Metro.
The nearest tube station is Goodge Street (Northern Line).
There are several other stations within an easy walk, the closest of which are
- Tottenham Court Road (Northern Line and Central Line - 5 minutes walk)
- Warren Street (Northern Line and Victoria Line - 5 minutes walk)
- Euston Square (Circle Line, Metropolitan Line and Hammersmith & City Line – 5-10 minutes walk)
All major London stations have tube links to nearby stations.
- Paddington - Circle Line or Hammersmith & City Line to Euston Square
- Victoria - Victoria Line to Warren Street
- Euston - Northern Line or walk